Our pre-publication offer for The Flora of Derbyshire ends on 13th May - the day before our FORMAL BOOK LAUNCH and signing at the University of Derby. (all invited - it's free).
See here for some sample pages.
And here's how to save money by ordering it now:
1) You can order advance copies ONLINE for the special price of £25 (plus p&p) from Pisces Publications.
2) If you prefer to PAY BY CHEQUE, you will need to download and print this order form (5Mb)and post it with your payment direct to Pisces Publications (aka Nature Bureau).
In both cases, you can order up to five copies for just one single p&p fee of £11. You may think it's worth getting together with friends to make extra savings on a group order!
Once published in mid-May, The Flora of Derbyshire will then cost £38.50, plus p&p as above.
3) Further Special offer to Derbyshire naturalists:
If you are a member of Derbyshire Wildlife Trust you will this week have received a printed flyer with your copy of WildDerbyshire. On page 7 you will see details of a further pre-publication offer to enable you to avoid p&p charges entirely, subject to three conditions:
- You are willing to collect your pre-publication copy of The Flora from the offices of Derbyshire Wildlife Trust at East Mill, Belper, during office hours.
- You use and post back the Pre-publication order form (also downloadable here), and
- You clearly write "WILL COLLECT" on your printed order form returned to Nature Bureau, and just pay £25 per copy, and do not add on any p&p fees.
|Cowslip (Primula veris) Calke Abbey, April 2008 by M. Neal|
After nearly 20 years of plant recording, this major new work on the county's flora has now been printed, and we are expecting delivery any day now. We are making plans for a launch event in the second week of May at the University of Derby.
Follow all our progress on Twitter at @DerbyshireFlora
See this post for details of the books contents. Or this post to view some sample pages.
Nick Moyes & Alan Willmot
Authors, The Flora of Derbyshire, 2015